Skip to Content

How do I report antisocial behaviour?

There are many ways to report antisocial behaviour. You can:

  • contact your local DCJ Housing office
  • phone the Housing Contact Centre on 1800 422 322, 24 hours a day, seven days a week

When reporting antisocial behaviour, it is important to include all relevant information. This may include specific times and dates of the antisocial behaviour incident(s), whether NSW Police were contacted and the individuals involved. The Serious Incident Diary and Witness Incident forms are available from our website. Advice on how to complete these forms can be provided by your local DCJ Housing office or the Housing Contact Centre.

Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 16 Aug 2023