How to contact DCJ Housing
Last published 09 May 2018
There are a number of ways to contact Communities and Justice (DCJ). You can:
- visit our website https://www.dcj.nsw.gov.au
- phone 1800 422 322
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit your local DCJ office
- write to us.
DCJ Housing website
Our website contains:
- our latest news, information and policies
- fact sheets, publications and other useful information for you to download
- a feedback link to send us your feedback
- head office address and telephone number
- local DCJ office addresses and telephone numbers
- telephone numbers for other services
- links to other organisations.
Housing Contact Centre
The Housing Contact Centre provides:
- help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- an automated menu that will direct your enquiry to the service you require including:
- applications for housing assistance
- general housing enquiries
- reporting fraud and corruption
- Rentstart information
If you are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and wish to speak to an Aboriginal operator, just select the relevant menu option (available Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm).
DCJ provides free, confidential and qualified language services to clients who may need information or assistance with housing. Call 1300 652 488 to arrange a telephone interpreter to speak in the language you require.
Through our feedback tab, you can make reports of fraud, misconduct or corruption. Your report is treated seriously and managed in the strictest confidence.
Your local DCJ office
You can telephone or visit any of our local offices. Generally, local DCJ offices are open Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Our website provides a full list of our local offices address and telephone numbers in the contact us tab.
Write to us
Our Head Office address is:
223-239 Liverpool Road,
Ashfield NSW 2131
Our postal address is:
Locked Bag 4001,
Ashfield BC 1800
You can also write to your local DCJ office. The address is available from our website.