Expressions of Interest are Closed to Undertake Analysis in 2019-20
FACS will fund up to 10 research projects to undertake analysis on children and young people in out-of-home care. More information about the EOI for research grants can be found here.
Applications close 5:00 pm, Friday 28 June 2019.
- 2018 August: Research to Practice Forum: Taking the Long View in Out-of-Home Care Sydney Ideas podcast
- 2018 August: Association of Children's Welfare Agencies Conference 20-22 August. Information here
- 2018 July: Methodology of Longitudinal Surveys University of Essex 25-28 July. Information here
- 2018 July: Australian Institute of Family Studies Conference 25-27 July, Information here
- 2018 February: Applied Research in Crime and Justice Conference 15-16 February. Information here
- 2018 - Newsletter for participants
- 2017 - Newsletter for participants
- 2015 - Newsletter for participants
Longitudinal Studies Network
The POCLS information is available on the ARACY website and the website of the Melbourne Children's consortium for LifeCourse Research. Please find links below: