Assisted boarding house policies and guidelines
Manuals, guides and forms
- Assisted Boarding Houses Practice Guide
- Appendix 14.1 Assisted Boarding Houses Practice Guide Feedback Form
- Appendix 14.2 List of Conditions, Standards and Penalties
- Appendix 14.3 Approved Manager Authorisation Form
- Appendix 14.4 Surrender of Licence, Interim Permit or Manager Approval Form
- Appendix 14.5 Sample Medication Administration Form
- Appendix 14.6 Assisted Boarding Houses Incident Report Form
- Appendix 14.7 Client Death Notification Form
- Appendix 14.8 Additional Needs Residential Personal Information Sample
- Appendix 14.9 Sample Fire Drill Record Template
Good practice in Assisted Boarding Houses (ABHs)
Decision Making and Consent Policy
This is a policy guide to inform service providers and staff who need to obtain consent from a person with a disability or a guardian.
- Decision Making and Consent Guidelines
- Decision Making and Consent NCAT Application for Consent to Medical or Dental Treatment
- Decision Making and Consent Other Resources
- Decision Making and Consent Policy
- Decision Making and Consent Tools and Templates
Nutrition and Swallowing Policy
The ADHC Nutrition and Swallowing Procedures (the Procedures) is the overarching document for supported accommodation and centre based respite that supports people to record their preferences in relation to nutrition, capture risk related to nutrition and swallowing and contains information on how to follow a mealtime management plan. The Procedures contain alerts to risks associated with swallowing difficulties and how these are managed under the guidance of the person’s usual General Practitioner (GP) and other health specialist.
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 17 Jan 2022