Assisted boarding houses feedback or complaints
You may wish to contact the Assisted Boarding Houses Team to provide comments, enquiries, complaints or feedback.
For further information on the Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) complaints process, please visit the Feedback and complaints page on the DCJ website.
We will maintain a list of other agencies where you may want to make your complaint or give feedback:
- NDIS Quality and Safe Guards Commission
- NDIA Feedback and complaints section
- Australian Government Department of Health – Ageing and Aged Care – Aged Care Complaints Commissioner (currently receiving services)
- www.myagedcare.gov.au Quality and complaints (about access of new entrants)
- Commonwealth Ombudsman
- NSW Ombudsman
- NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
- Ageing & Disability Commission
- Anti Discrimination Board
- Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC)
- Australian Government Office of the Australian Information Commissioner