Skip to Content

You may wish to contact the Assisted Boarding Houses Team to provide comments, enquiries, complaints or feedback.

Assisted Boarding Houses team
9716 3025 and ask for an Assisted Boarding House Compliance Officer

For further information on the Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) complaints process, please visit the Feedback and complaints page on the DCJ website.

We will maintain a list of other agencies where you may want to make your complaint or give feedback:

Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 28 Jun 2023