Use this online form to request a review of a decision made by a social housing provider. This form is available to applicants under Housing Pathways and tenants of DCJ.
Appeal a decision Continue your saved form
You can also call the Housing Contact Centre Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm for help.
Housing Contact Centre: 1800 422 322
1800 656 463
1800 152 152
1800 326 989
13 21 11
Note: Tenants of a community housing provider, should contact their provider in the first instance to discuss how to appeal a decision made by that provider.
What you will need
Before you start you will need:
- an email address
- documents supporting your request (if applicable)
When completing your form, you can expect
- to receive communication from us via email and SMS
- to be able to update your form over 30 days
- to be able to upload supporting documents online
- that your income and identification details are checked securely online
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 27 Apr 2023