Use this online form to request a review of a decision made by FACS Housing. This form is available to both applicants and tenants of FACS.
You can also call the Housing Contact Centre Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm for help.
Note: Clients of a social housing provider (not FACS), should contact their provider in the first instance to discuss how to appeal a decision made by that provider.
What you will need
Before you start you will need:
- an email address
- documents supporting your request (if applicable)
When completing your form, you can expect
- to receive communication from us via email and SMS
- to be able to update your form over 30 days
- to be able to upload supporting documents online
- that your income and identification details are checked securely online