Skip to Content


MyHousing Online Services are simple and convenient online tools for housing clients. You can access your housing information and complete tasks online, in your own time.

Online services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is a computer, smartphone or tablet with an internet connection.

Jump to:

We release new services as we develop them, so check back often to see what's new.

Account and Information

You can view and manage your housing information online using the MyHousing Account and Information service.

The service lets you:

  • check the balance of your rent, water, Rentstart Bond Loan and other accounts
  • view and print your transaction history
  • update your contact details
  • view information about your application

To create an account, you need to have an email address and be the main:

  • applicant
  • tenant
  • Rentstart Bond Loan client
  • former tenant

You need to create a password for your account and provide personal details. We will ask you to enter your name, date of birth and a reference number.

You can find a reference numbers on letters from FACS Housing. You can enter a:

  • FACS housing client reference number (CRN)
  • payment reference number (PRN)
  • application reference number (ARN)

Go to MyHousing Account and Information

Help with the Account and Information service


eRepair lets you request a repair online if you are a FACS tenant and the repair is not urgent.

If your repair is urgent, please call the Housing Contact Centre on 1800 422 322

You don’t need to register to use eRepair. The service uses pictures to help you find the repair you want to report. You can also add details about what needs to be fixed before you submit the request.

You can request up to 5 different repairs at once. When you’re ready to lodge your request, you’ll be asked to enter your name, address and contact details. You’ll get an email or SMS when your repair request has been reviewed.

Go to eRepair

Learn more about requesting repairs


ePay is a safe and secure way to pay your tenancy charges online.

You will need your Rent Payment Reference to use the ePay service. You can find your Rent Payment Reference on your tenancy agreement or your quarterly statement.

You can make payments for:

  • rent
  • water usage
  • tenancy bond
  • tenant repair costs
  • combined former debt
  • miscellaneous

Go to ePay

See all payment options

Application for Housing Assistance

You can apply for housing assistance online, there’s no need to bring your documents into an office.

The online form lets you apply for all types of housing assistance with one application form. This includes:

  • public housing
  • community housing
  • Aboriginal housing

You need to have a personal email account and set a password so you can access your application.

When applying you can:

  • save, exit and return to your form anytime within 30 days.
  • upload and attach any supporting documents.
  • confirm your personal details like identity and income online.

Have your circumstances changed?

This online form is to be used for approved applicants currently waiting on the Housing register wishing to advise of any changes to their approved application for housing assistance. This includes changes to income, medical support, housing requirements, living arrangements or details of additional household members
living with you. If you are a tenant of public housing wishing to advise of a change to your circumstances, contact your FACS local office.

Update my Circumstances Continue your saved form

You can also call the Housing Contact Centre Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm for help.

Housing Contact Centre
1800 422 322

What you will need

In order to submit your application you will need:

  • either your Passport, Medicare Card or Drivers Licence
  • one form of identification for each household member over 16 years old
  • documents supporting your change

Application for Rentstart Bond Loan

FACS Housing provides financial assistance for eligible clients wanting to sign up for a rental property. We may be able to assist you with a loan for your rental bond. The loan is interest free and repayable to FACS Housing.

Apply for Rentstart Bond Loan online Continue your saved form

Help with the online Rentstart Bond Loan form

Who can apply

  • Australian citizens or permanent residents
  • Residents of New South Wales
  • You have less than $3000 cash
  • Those who have been approved for a rental property

Pre-approved Bond Loans must apply using the Rentstart Bond Loan Supplement paper form

What you may need

  • Proof of current assets
  • Proof of citizenship
  • Your Centrelink number, Medicare Card or Drivers Licence
  • Proof of income

Check that your Real Estate Agent / Landlord is able to complete their part of the form online

What to expect

  • Communication from us via email and SMS
  • Income and identification details checked instantly and securely online
  • Upload supporting documents online
  • Ability to update your form over 14 days

Get step-by-step help with the online form

If you have an enquiry call the Housing Contact Centre.

Housing Contact Centre

1800 422 322


We’ve made it easier for you to access your housing letters.

The eLetters service lets you:

  • receive your letters quicker
  • view, print or save letters
  • keep your letters safe
  • reduce your paper use

If you are a main applicant or a tenant and have provided us with your email, we'll send a secure link to your email inbox to view your letter online.

You may also receive a small number of letters by SMS if you've provided a mobile phone number.

It's important that you keep your contact details up to date so we can provide you with a quick, secure and convenient way to receive letters.

You can update your contact details quickly in eLetters.

Update letter delivery preferences

eLetters FAQs

Appeal a Decision

Use this online form to request a review of a decision made by FACS Housing. This form is available to both applicants and tenants of FACS.

Appeal a decision Continue your saved form

Help with appeal a decision form

You can also call the Housing Contact Centre Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm for help.

Housing Contact Centre

1800 422 322

Note: Clients of a social housing provider (not FACS), should contact their provider in the first instance to discuss how to appeal a decision made by that provider.

What you will need

Before you start you will need:

  • an email address
  • documents supporting your request (if applicable)

See also appeals online help

When completing your form, you can expect

  • to receive communication from us via email and SMS
  • to be able to update your form over 30 days
  • to be able to upload supporting documents online
  • that your income and identification details are checked securely online
Was this content useful?
Last updated: 16 Apr 2019