Skip to Content

This online form is to be used for approved applicants currently waiting on the Housing register wishing to advise of any changes to their approved application for housing assistance. This includes changes to income, medical support, housing requirements, living arrangements or details of additional household members living with you. If you are a tenant of public housing wishing to advise of a change to your circumstances, contact your DCJ local office.

Update my Circumstances Continue your saved form

You can also call the Housing Contact Centre Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm for help.

Housing Contact Centre
1800 422 322

What you will need

In order to submit your application you will need:

  • either your Passport, Medicare Card or Drivers Licence
  • one form of identification for each household member over 16 years old
  • documents supporting your change
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 11 Dec 2023