Skip to Content


Receive DCJ Housing letters online and update your letter delivery preferences

eLetters FAQs

What letters will I receive through SMS?

There are a small number of letters we will send to you via SMS including some arrears and dishonoured payment letters.

I want my letters emailed to me, so why am I still receiving some by post?

Some letters are not suitable to be delivered via email so you will receive these by post. For example, if you need to complete and return a form or if the letter needs to be physically signed.

Will I still receive some SMS or email messages if I choose to receive letters by post?

Your letter delivery preferences relate to letters only. From time to time we may need to contact you by SMS or email for urgent business matters. For example, we may contact you by SMS or email to make an offer for a social housing property.

Will I need to provide my phone number and email to DCJ Housing to receive eLetters?

Yes. If you haven’t provided your contact details to us, you will need to provide your mobile number and email address in order to receive letters via SMS and/or email.

Who can I call if I need help or have any questions?

You can call the Housing Contact Centre on 1800 422 322 or speak to staff at your local office.

If I can no longer access my letter, can I get another copy from DCJ Housing?

Yes, you can speak with your local Client Service Officer and they will be able to help you.

What if I have changed my mind and no longer want to receive my letters by SMS and or email?

You can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your email or complete the online form to update your letter delivery preferences.

Help - when I click the link in my email to access my letter I get an error message and can’t see my letter.

There could be a number of reasons for this. It could be the device you’re using, or a firewall blocking the link or the problem may relate to your browser  or the DNS settings in your device. If you cannot access your letter, contact your local office, and they will retrieve the letter for you.

Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 01 Jun 2020