On this page, you will find more information about the progress of your tenancy form including the status prior to submitting to FACS. The status page will only appear once you have filled in and completed your form and if the form requires an electronic signature. Once the form receives electronic signatures from the main tenant and all relevant household members, it will automatically submit to FACS for processing.
1. To view the status page, log in using your form ID and password, then click Sign in.
2. Your current status will indicate the action to complete. In this example, you will need to Add your signature.
3. My Application Progress will show the stages of your form up until submission.
4. To add your signature, click on Sign Now. Note you must sign first before additional household members can sign.
5. My Application Progress will update, showing that your form is waiting for additional signatures after you have signed and been verified.
6. Within Signatures, all household members that are required to sign will be listed including their status of Signed/Not Signed. If your form has not been submitted, this might be because you are still awaiting additional signatures. If so, you should get in contact with them and follow up.
7. On the status page, you are also able to:
- Download your form as a PDF. Note that when your form is submitted, this will be automatically emailed to you.
- Make changes to your form.
- Make changes to how you receive notifications from FACS regarding your form.
8. Once everyone has signed and verified, the status will show the form has been submitted successfully to FACS for processing.