Before you register, we need to prepare your form. The form can be customised to your circumstances, as not all forms will look the same. You can customise your form by selecting options relevant to you, otherwise a Client Service Officer can send you or your support worker the form electronically.
- If you know the name of the forms you need to complete, simply select all that apply.
- Otherwise, select all the scenarios that relate to your circumstances.
Register to get started
You need to register before you can start using the form. When you successfully register, we will send you an email containing your Form ID. You can continue filling out the form now or return to the form later. Keep your Form ID secure as you will need this to complete the form later.
1. When you save your form, you can return to it at any time within 30 days.
2. Roll your mouse over the to view specific help.
3. Enter your email address and select if you want to receive notifications via SMS.
4. Enter your password, following the rules.
5. If another person has helped you fill in the form, select Yes and complete the fields required.
6. Read the terms and conditions, as these may look different depending on what forms you have selected. Lastly, agree to be contacted electronically before clicking on Continue.
This section allows us to verify that you are a DCJ tenant. You can verify yourself using your Client Reference Number (found on letters sent by us) or Payment Reference Number (found on quarterly rent statements). If you are unable to locate any reference number, you can still submit the form, however there may be a delay in processing your form.
1. You will be asked to verify if you are a DCJ tenant in Step 1 About You.
2. Your last name and date of birth will appear.
3. Enter your Client Reference Number or Payment Reference Number.
4. Click Verify.
5. If your details do not match our records, this message will appear. You have five attempts before you will be asked to move on to the next question.
6. If your details match our records, this message will appear. If you do not verify yourself, you are still able to proceed through the form.
This section allows us to verify your identity electronically, so you don’t need to bring the documents into an office. You will need your Australian Passport, Australian Drivers Licence or Medicare Card. If you do not want to verify your identification electronically, you will need to provide identification documents at a later stage.
1. Click Yes to consent to DCJ checking your identification electronically. If you select No, you will need to bring these documents into a DCJ local office.
2. Alternatively, you can upload and attach your ID to the form by clicking on Add an identification document.
3.When choosing a form of identification, the required fields will appear. Enter your details then select Run Identification check.
4. If your chosen form of ID returns a successful result, the above message will appear.
5. If your chosen form of ID returns an unsuccessful result, the above message will appear. You can enter the details of another form of ID and try again by clicking on Change Details / Retry.
The online form allows you to upload supporting documents from your computer, phone or tablet. These can be electronic files, scanned documents or photos of your documents. When uploading, please ensure you include all relevant pages and that all identifying information is visible in the document.
1. Click Upload File and select the supporting document you choose to attach.
2. Select the document type from the Document Type dropdown list.
3. You can change the uploaded document if you need to. Just click on Change File.
4. Alternatively, if you have uploaded an incorrect document, this can be removed by clicking on Remove this evidence document.
Save for later and continue
By using your Form ID and password, you can save your form at any time and come back to finish it later, as long as it is within 30 days. The Form ID can be found at the top of each page of the form, and in emails sent to you. If you click ‘Save for Later’ you will still be able to continue completing the form. However, you will then need to hit the ‘Log out’ button to exit out of the form. For your convenience, the form automatically saves every five seconds.
1. Your Form ID is displayed at the top of the page. Make a note of this if you need to return to the form at a later stage.
2. Save for later allows you to come back to complete your form at a later stage within 30 days. The ‘Save for later’ button can be found at the top (Next to ‘Log out’) and bottom of each page.
Forgot my form ID
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it again following these easy steps.
1. If you have forgotten your form ID, click on Forgot Form ID?. You will be prompted to answer some questions before an email is sent to you.
2. Enter your password, email address and date of birth that you used to register for the form.
3. Click on Send Form ID. If you have answered the fields above correctly, an email with your form ID will be sent to you.
5. Check for an email containing your form ID.
6. Your form ID is shown in the email sent to you.
Forgot my password
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it again following these easy steps.
1. If you have forgotten your password, click on Forgot Password?.
2. Enter your form ID, email address and date of birth that you used to register for the form.
3. Click on Reset My Password. If you have answered the fields above correctly, an email will be sent to you.
4. Check for an email for further instructions on how to reset your password.
5. Click on the unique link. This will allow you to change your password.
6. Enter your new password then confirm this again. Once you have done this, you can sign back into the form.
On this page, you will find more information about the progress of your tenancy form prior to submitting to DCJ Housing. The status page will appear after you answered all of the questions on your form and if the form requires an electronic signature.
It will also appear if you have included a Medical Assessment Form and/or Independent Living Skills Assessment Form. Details about the progress of these forms will be on the this page to help track the progress and view the information provided by your healthcare professional.
Once the form is signed, it will automatically submit to DCJ Housing for processing.
For more help on how to use the status page on a Medical Assessment or Independent Living Skills Assessment online form, go to Medical Assessment help page or Independent Living Skills Assessment help page.
1. To view the status page, log in using your form ID and password, then click Sign in.
2. Your current status will indicate the action to complete. In this example, you will need to Add your signature.
3. My Application Progress will show the stages of your form up until submission.
4. To add your signature, click on Sign Now. Note you must sign first before additional household members can sign.
Note: If you application does not include a Medical Assessment or Independent Living Skills form, you will need to sign your form before other household members’ sign. If your application form includes any assessments, you will only be able to sign your form after the Medical or Independent Living Skills Assessment has been completed by your healthcare professional and you have accepted or cancelled the assessment.
If you have included assessments for adult household members on your application, they will receive an email to complete their assessments, where the progress can monitored. When adult household members have completed their assessment, it will return to your Tenancy Online form to be submitted together. Alternatively, you still can proceed submitting the form without your household member's assessments.
5. My Application Progress will update, showing that your form is waiting for additional signatures after you have signed and been verified.
6. Within Signatures, all household members that are required to sign will be listed including their status of Signed/Not Signed. This also includes if you have nominated a support person to assist with your form completion. If your form has not been submitted, this may be due to awaiting additional signatures and best to get in contact with them and follow up.
7. When the status page displays for the first time, you will be able to:
- Cancel the signing of your form and make changes to your form
- Make changes on how you receive notifications from DCJ housing regarding your form
- Change your mobile number for electronic signature if you entered it incorrectly
After signing the form, you will be able to
- Download a PDF copy of your form
8. Once everyone has signed and been verified, the status will show the form has been submitted successfully to DCJ Housing for processing.