Skip to Content


What information can I access on this page?

On this page you will be able to access the following information:

  • your Application Reference Number
  • the type of application you submitted
  • if approved, the date you have been listed on the NSW Housing Register
  • the names of other people included on your application
  • the allocation zone you have been approved for
  • the minimum number of bedrooms you have been listed for.

My details are incorrect on this page. How do I get this changed?

If the details are incorrect or your circumstances have changed, you will need to complete a change of circumstances form. You can also call 1800 422 322 for help.

What is the ‘MyHousing circumstances have changed’ button for?

This button will take you to the change of circumstances form that will allow you to provide updated information about the things that have changed regarding your housing needs. For example, to let us know that you have a new family member, or your income has changed.

What is the Application Registration Date?

This is the date you lodged your application for housing assistance. If you think this date is incorrect, you can call 1800 422 322 for help.

Will I be notified about my application status here?

No. If a social housing provider needs to discuss your application they will call you, send you an email or a letter.

Can I apply for housing assistance through the application section of the webpage?

No. The application’s page only provides you with information for applications you have been approved for.

There is a link to the application for housing assistance in the useful links section at the bottom of the page.

Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 01 Jun 2020