Social Sector Transformation Fund
This Grant Program has Closed. Grants for small and medium-sized charities and not-for-profits working in health and social service to help them modernise their operations, so they can remain efficient, effective and viable.
Social Sector Transformation Fund outcomes
The overall objective of the Social Sector Transformation Fund is to modernise the operations of small to medium not for profits so they can remain efficient, effective and viable. In the short term the Social Sector Transformation Fund aims to:
- improve the capability of the not for profit’s staff and organisational processes
- improve efficiencies and effectiveness in service delivery
- improve business strategies.
In the medium to long term the Social Sector Transformation Fund can help organisations and the wider sector to:
- be more innovative and have new ways of working
- be able to deliver more accessible and comprehensive services based on client needs
- have more sustainable and viable organisations that are able to innovate.