Skip to Content

Use this online form when a tenant wants to vacate their public housing property.

Notice to vacate Continue my saved form

You can also call the Housing Contact Centre Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm for help.

Who can use the form

Tenants of DCJ Housing

What you will need

Before you start you will need:

  • an email address
  • a mobile number

What you may need

  • DCJ Client Reference Number or Payment Reference Number
  • Documents supporting your request
  • Centrelink number
  • Australian drivers licence, Australian passport or Medicare card

See also Tenancy online help

When completing your form, you can expect

  • to receive communication from us via email and SMS
  • to be able to update your form over 30 days
  • to be able to upload supporting documents online
  • that your income and identification details are checked securely online
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 30 Oct 2019