Rental subsidy application online form
Use this online form to apply for a rent subsidy.
You can also call the Housing Contact Centre Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm for help.
Who can use the form
Tenants of DCJ Housing
What you will need
Before you start you will need:
- an email address
- a mobile number
What you may need
- DCJ Client Reference Number or Payment Reference Number
- Documents supporting your request
- Centrelink number
- Australian drivers licence, Australian passport or Medicare card
When completing your form, you can expect
- to receive communication from us via email and SMS
- to be able to update your form over 30 days
- to be able to upload supporting documents online
- that your income and identification details are checked securely online
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 30 Oct 2019