Skip to Content

DCJ funds services to help to support people facing or experiencing homelessness in NSW. These services are called specialist homelessness services.

Specialist homelessness services can help women, men, young people, families, Aboriginal people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. They help women experiencing domestic and family violence, people who are sleeping rough, young people leaving care, people with mental health issues, people living in unsafe conditions, older people, and people who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex or Queer (LGBTIQ).

Specialist homelessness services are delivered by non-government organisations across NSW. The number and types of services varies in each location.

Search our services

You can search for a service that you or someone you know may need by location or by the type of support needed depending on your situation.

I'm looking at services for:


Which region of NSW are you from?

Keyword search box:

Other services you can use

There are other useful tools that can help you find a broader range of services to meet your needs.

Infoxchange Service Seeker is an alternative search option, if you can’t find relevant services on this page.

Ask Izzy is a website and app for immediate assistance with information about where to get help for shelter, food, health and other critical services.

Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 02 Feb 2024