Skip to Content

Your rights and responsibilities

The tenancy agreement you signed is a legal document that sets out the rights and responsibilities between a tenant and DCJ Housing. Tenants and DCJ Housing have to comply with the Residential Tenancies Act 2010.

What to do if DCJ has breached the Tenancy Agreement?

If you believe that DCJ has breached a section of your Tenancy Agreement or the Residential Tenancies Act 2010, you should contact your local DCJ office to discuss the problem. You can also contact Tenants NSW for advice and advocacy services. You can contact Tenants NSW by calling 1800 251 101.

NSW Fair Trading, also offers an advisory service. You can contact Fair Trading by calling 13 32 20.

Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 06 Feb 2023