Opportunity Pathways Social Impact Investment
The Opportunity Pathways – Social Impact Investment (OP-SII) is a trial program based on Opportunity Pathways (a three year initiative under Future Directions for Social Housing in NSW). It aims to help people receiving social housing assistance to access education, training and work.
To be eligible for the OP-SII, you need to:
- be 17 years or older and meet school leaving requirements
- be unemployed, OR currently working 20 hours or less a week
- be living in public, community or Aboriginal housing, OR receiving a DCJ Rent Choice subsidy (including household members) OR an approved social housing applicant on the NSW Housing Register (including household members)
- consent to engage in the program and, and be able to commit to a Training, Employment and Housing Plan
- consent to provide identifying details about your household and employment to enable eligibility and outcome verification.
Places in the program are limited. The OP-SII provider for your area will work let you know if you are on a waiting list or are not eligible for the program. Timeframes may vary between different providers.