Skip to Content

Accessing your care records

If you lived in out-of-home care as a child or young person you can request a copy of records about your care history. This page tells you how to apply for your records, what to expect when you apply, and how to access support.

Contact us

If you have any questions about accessing your records or getting support you can contactCare Leaver Records Access. Phone: 1300 137 160 or (02) 9716 2500 or email:

Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020