You searched for Grants
Showing 1 - 10 of 18 results for Grants
- Boarding house - Fire safety upgrade grants (This program is under review and no further applications are being accepted) - Develop affordable rental housing In Develop affordable rental housing / Chapters
The Boarding House Financial Assistance Program – Fire Safety (BHFAP – Fire safety) provides grants of up to $50,000 to help owners and operators of boarding houses undertake essential fire safety works.
- How can I access Social Sector Transformation Fund grants and support services? - Social Sector Transformation Fund
Table of the Social Sector Transformation Fund being rolled out in three rounds starting in March 2021.
- POCLS updates
Information about workshops, conferences and publications
- What can the Social Sector Transformation Fund grants be spent on? - Social Sector Transformation Fund
Categories and examples of of Social Sector Transformation funds grants and how it's aligned.
- Community Building Partnership Program
The NSW Community Building Partnership program awards grants for community infrastructure projects
- 2018 grants - Social Housing Community Improvement Fund (SHCIF) In Social Housing Community Improvement Fund (SHCIF) / Chapters
The NSW Government has announced $1.2 million for 30 community infrastructure projects as a part of the Social Housing Community Improvement Fund (SHCIF) Round 4
- Develop affordable rental housing
Find grants and incentives for developing affordable housing and how to partner with community housing providers
- The Institute of Open Adoption Studies
The NSW Government committed $2.85 million in 2015 to help establish an independent Institute of Open Adoption Studies
- About affordable rental housing
Understand what affordable housing is and who can access it
- Social Sector Transformation Fund grant recipients - Social Sector Transformation Fund
The NSW government announced the Social Sector Transformation Fund (SSTF) in the 2020 State Budget. The SSTF supports small to medium sized charities and not for profits in the social services and health sectors.