Skip to Content

Dividing Fences Agreement

This form is to be used when either an adjoining private owner approach DCJ Housing or when NSW Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC) approaches an adjoining owner requesting to repair or replace a common boundary fence.

Dividing Fences Agreement, English - MS Word Document (1.1 MB)

Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 01 Jun 2021