The NSW Government has selected Achieve Australia to operate the Summer Hill centre including the group home and respite services delivered at the centre.
This page provides transferring Summer Hill staff with information and resources about their transfer to Achieve Australia.
When is the transfer occurring?
We aim to complete the transfer on Thursday 1 November 2018.
Details of the transfer are still being finalised and FACS will update transferring staff as information becomes available.
We will work hard to ensure a safe and smooth transfer with minimal disruption for both residents and staff.
The following resources are available to assist you with the transfer to Achieve Australia:
- Bulletin 1 - 27 September 2018 (PDF)
- Staff factsheet - Summer Hill centre transfer (PDF)
- Summer Hill transfer staff talking points for families (PDF)
- Employer commitments after the transfer factsheet (PDF)
- Service Continuity factsheet (PDF)
- Transfer conditions FAQs.
Where to go for more information?
If you have any questions, please speak to your manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find that you need additional support during this time, we encourage you to contact the free and confidential Employee Assistance Program on 1300 687 327.