Collection of Factsheets related to disability.
Showing 21 - 27 of 27 items
Upholding the Rights of People with Disability: A Training Package
About the training package providing practical and accessible discussion of the moral and ethical issues impacting on the rights of people with a disability
Disability Inclusion Action Planning: 1 December 2015 deadline
Disability Inclusion Action Planning 1 December 2015 deadline – do I need to submit a plan?
Disability Inclusion Plan factsheet – Easy Read (PDF)
Factsheet about the Disability Inclusion Plan. This fact sheet is about a plan of the NSW Government.
Disability Inclusion Plan - factsheet
Background, objectives, how people with disability will be involved, how the success of the plan will be managed, and how to get involved
Disability Inclusion Plan - Factsheet
A summary of the Disability Inclusion Plan which can easily be printed out and distributed as a Factsheet
- Arabic - Disability Inclusion Plan factsheet – Arabic (PDF)
- Chinese - Disability Inclusion Plan factsheet – Simplified Chinese (PDF)
- Chinese - Disability Inclusion Plan factsheet – Chinese - traditional (PDF)
- Greek - Disability Inclusion Plan factsheet – Greek (PDF)
- Hindi - Disability Inclusion Plan factsheet – Hindi (PDF)
Disability Housing and Support Initiative (DHASI)
DHASI is a state wide partnership between Housing NSW and Ageing,Disability and Home Care (ADHC) to deliver 125 priority housing. (November 2014)
Intensive Therapeutic Care
Factsheets and referral forms for Intensive Therapeutic Care (ITC)