A better social housing experience
A NSW Government priority is to improve service delivery across all of the public service, amenity. NSW’s social housing tenant satisfaction levels, particularly for public housing tenants, trail those of other jurisdictions.
FACS will take steps to improve client satisfaction levels in customer service, amenity and safety.
- We’re moving to a simpler, more modern way of delivering services to our clients and we’re giving them a choice in how they access our services. One of the ways we are delivering on this commitment is through MyHousing online services where Clients can:
- Apply for Housing Assistance
- Manage their account and information
- Request a non-urgent repair
- Make payments
- There will be a new maintenance contract that will improve services, efficiency, and tenant experience.
- We are improving the liveability and amenity of social housing communities through the $20 million Social Housing Community Improvement Fund. Visit SHCIF to read more about the program and successful projects here.
- We are working in partnership with clients, stakeholders and communities to develop and implement local action plans in Kempsey, Griffith, Moree and Eden. Each plan will identify shared priorities to build opportunity, strengthen social housing communities, improve client outcomes and enhance liveability.