The portal gives service providers direct access to funding and contracting information using an online system.
Log in to the Contracting Portal
The portal offers service providers the ability to complete the following funding tasks:
- Record performance self assessments against program level agreements.
- Enter expenditure statements against service funding received.
- Upload any required financial statements and annual reporting documentation.
- Submit completed acquittals for Community Services review.
- Review and respond to the Community Services assessment of acquittals.
- Maintain address and contact details.
- View contracts – funding deed and program level agreements.
- View, print and export your funding data such as scheduled payments, allocated funding and payment history.
- Receive correspondence.
- View and print Recipient Created Tax Invoice (RCTI). An RCTI is generated each time DCJ makes a payment through the Contracting Online Management System (COMS). Service providers need RCTIs for auditing purposes.
See our Frequently Asked Questions about the Contracting Portal.
User access and permissions are managed by the nominated service provider portal administrator at your organisation. Access should only be given to those portal users that have the authority within your organisation to prepare and ‘sign off’ on documents and request extensions for acquittals.
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 27 Jan 2021