It's Your Business
DCJ has completed an updated version of the It’s Your Business resource incorporating information on the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), and on delivering disability services in a market-based system.
This resource aims to explain the general obligations of board or management committee members and provides links to more detailed resources that could help facilitate individual assessments. Effective governance not only protects the rights of stakeholders but assists with the continued success and growth of an organisation.
It’s Your Business is made up of ten chapters:
- Chapter 1 Corporate governance (PDF)
- Chapter 2 Legal issues (PDF)
- Chapter 3 Strategic business planning (PDF)
- Chapter 4 Financial management (PDF)
- Chapter 5 Strategic human resources (PDF)
- Chapter 6 Risk management (PDF)
- Chapter 7 Fraud prevention and control (Fraud Prevention Toolkit) (PDF)
- Chapter 8 Probity in employment (PDF)
- Chapter 9 Partnerships (PDF)
- Chapter 10 Quality Management
You can also find this resource at It's Your Business
These materials are designed and intended to provide general information in summary form, current at the time of publication, for general informational purposes only. The contents of any page of this website does not constitute legal advice, is not intended to be a substitute for legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should seek legal advice or other professional advice in relation to any particular matters or concern that you or your organisation may have.