Continuation of DCJ policy of recouping unspent funds over $250 for each funded contract.
- We’ve notified service providers that we’ll be continuing our policy of recouping unspent funds over the amount of $250 per contract, for the financial year 2020-2021.
- There are limited exceptions to the recoupment, including:
- PSP contracts
- any current COVID funding where extensions have been given to carry funding forward. This includes the non-government refuge cleaning stimulus funding, Under 16’s stimulus funding and Under 16’s FOCAS (Family Outreach and Child Adolescent Services) brokerage that has been made available for the relevant Specialist Homelessness Services and Homeless Youth Assistance Program providers
- funding provided under the Social Sector Transformation Fund
- funding paid in advance for use before 30 June 2022, or
- where the program manager has authorised retaining unspent funds.
- If you need any further information and advice you can contact your DCJ contract manager.