DCJ is conducting a survey to understand the impact of COVID-19 on its clients. The survey will help us to understand how people in NSW have been impacted by COVID-19, and what services are needed in your community to address these impacts.
Initially the survey is being sent by email to:
- clients of NGO service providers receiving Targeted Earlier Intervention (TEI) programs
- DCJ and NGO managed carers of children and young people in out of-home care (OOHC) and carers of children on guardianship orders.
This is the first survey of its type. DCJ may deliver the survey in the future to other DCJ clients such as families who are in the child protection system, clients accessing victim services and clients of courts.
The survey will close on 7 April 2021.
If you meet the criteria to complete the survey but did not receive an email with the survey link, it may be because DCJ or your service provider doesn’t have the right email address for you. You can receive a link by emailing email@example.com.
Why is DCJ conducting this survey?
DCJ is conducting this survey to understand the impact of COVID-19 on its clients. The survey aims to collect information on:
- financial stress and mental health and wellbeing
- changes in clients’ needs and use of DCJ and community services
- the potential impact on the welfare of children and families in NSW.
This will allow DCJ and service providers to understand how their clients have been impacted by COVID-19, to plan for changes in service demand and better meet clients’ needs.
More information about the survey is available in the frequently asked questions.