Human Services Network (HSNet)
A directory of human services for the NSW public and the service sector. HSNet allows professionals in the human services and justice sector to network and make client referrals.
How to update service information on HSNet
It’s important to keep your organisation's service information up to date in HSNet as the details flow to other databases: Ask Izzy, Lifeline and Service NSW.
To update service information:
- Click on the links at the bottom of the HSNet listing (as shown in the magnified section of the image below).
- Click Update this service if you’re a member.
- Click Report an error if you're not a member.
- In the box that appears, explain what's required to be updated.
- Click Submit.
If you have more than one service listed and they all need updating, you can either:
- request updates to each listing using the instructions above, or
- send an email to HSNet and request a multiple update.