NGO Training Program
Communities and Justice provides free training to the NGOs that it funds through the NGO training program.
How to enrol in a course
The NGO Training Program’s face-to-face courses are managed by Managed Training Services (MTS).
If you would like to enrol into courses, you will need to create a new account with MTS Online enrolment system. Only after this process will you be able to view the NGO Training calendar.
- Log onto the DCJ Online Enrolment System
- First Time User – Click on the link Create an Account
- Review the available course titles, dates and locations and register.
- If, when setting up your account, your organisation or service is not listed in the drop down menu, please select your partner service or contact MTS helpdesk at email@example.com or phone 1300 361 787.
- Please ensure you select the correct Program for which you receive funding from DCJ.
- If you cannot locate a course in your district, you may like to select the option of placing your name on the wait list for your preferred course / location. This information is used by DCJ to determine future course requirements.