Information about the annual accountability process, why it’s important, and resources to assist with preparing submissions. Annual accountability applies to services providers contracted by DCJ in child and family, community inclusion, and homelessness programs.
Information webinar recording
We hosted an information webinar about the process for annual accountability 2019–2020, on 30 July 2020.
You can watch the recording, below. You can also download the slide deck used during the webinar.
The webinar covers:
- important aspects of annual accountability and its timeline
- an explanation of the changes this year
- the key resources available to assist you
- a demonstration of the Contracting Portal and how to input information to the reporting forms
- who to contact for more information and support.
A short question and answer session concludes the webinar.
FAQs will be posted soon.