Information sharing for service coordination
Information sharing is a key part of collaboration. Organisations can make informed decisions about how services can best meet a family’s needs.
The DCJ website has a number of resources and tools to help you share information using Chapter 16A:
- Letter for providing information under Chapter 16A
- Checklist for providing information or responding to a Chapter 16A information request
- Letter requesting information under Chapter 16A
- Checklist for requesting information under Chapter 16A
- Letter agreeing to a Chapter 16A request
- Letter declining a Chapter 16A request
- Checklist for receiving information under Chapter 16A
NSW Health has published templates and resources to support information sharing, and has designated contact points for queries about using Chapter 16A. This fact sheet provides guidance about how to share information with private health professionals.