Targeted Earlier Intervention program
Understand the Targeted Earlier Intervention program and the guidelines, policies and recommissioning process you need to follow
Stay up to date
Keep checking these webpages as we will be updating them regularly.
Subscribe to our TEI Inform newsletter to receive email updates. You can read previous editions below:
- March 2020 - COVID-19 update 26/03/2020
- March 2020 - Fams workshops move online
- March 2020 - COVID-19 update 18/03/2020
- February 2020 - Contract negotiations update
- January 2020 - Bushfire help
- December 2019 - Contract negotiations explained
- December 2019 - Get TEI ready!
- November 2019 - Recommissioning begins
- October 2019 - Welcome to the new TEI program
Your questions answered
- Fams questions about TEI recommissioning
- FAQs about myGovID - March 2020
- FAQs about the Data Exchange – December 2019
- FAQs about TEI recommissioning – November 2019
30 September 2019
DCJ announces recommissioning for the TEI program.
Key recommissioning information available to TEI service providers:
November 2019 to
District-led TEI recommissioning information sessions held for TEI service providers.
Contract negotiations held with TEI service providers.
31 March 2020
Contract negotiations are finalised
1 July 2020
TEI contracts commence and first quarterly payment released.