Targeted Earlier Intervention program
Understand the Targeted Earlier Intervention program and the guidelines, policies and recommissioning process you need to follow
Sector Assistance Strategy
Stage 3 of the TEI Sector Assistance Strategy (SAS) will support existing TEI-funded services to deliver the TEI Program. Support currently available includes:
- individualised support packages for TEI service providers
- Data Exchange resources
Training delivered by TEI Peaks is also available.
Individualised support packages for TEI service providers
NCOSS is continuing to coordinate the delivery of individualised support packages to Aboriginal and mainstream TEI service providers. Support packages will help service providers to align with the TEI program.
NCOSS will continue to use a panel of support providers to meet your needs. These providers will have a range of different skills, such as:
- developing program logics
- embedding outcomes culture
- communication with clients or the community
- changes to service delivery
- assistance with forming partnerships or collaborations
- updating policies or procedures
- changes to governance or financial management
- workforce planning
- data collection and using the Data Exchange
Your contract manager may suggest you apply for individualised support. This is to help you achieve the milestones in your contract. There are a limited number of packages available. Please speak with your contract manager to discuss your support needs.
Data Exchange resources
We have developed a number of resources to support TEI service providers to use the Data Exchange, develop program logics and measure outcomes, including:
- Data Collection and Reporting Guide
- Setting up outlets in the Data Exchange
- How to set up my cases, sessions and clients in the Data Exchange
- What information do I need to record in the Data Exchange?
- Example client intake form
- What is SCORE and how can I use it for the TEI program?
- TEI guide to developing surveys
- What is Community SCORE and how do I use it for the TEI program?
- Using the Data Exchange: Consent and Privacy
Please also see the Program specific guidance for State Agencies on the Data Exchange website.
Fams has partnered with the Governance Institute of Australia and CCWT to offer access to training opportunities to TEI services. View further information about these training opportunities.