Last published 16 Jul 2021
Targeted Earlier Intervention program
Understand the Targeted Earlier Intervention program and the guidelines, policies and recommissioning process you need to follow
Key TEI resources
TEI program overview
- TEI program specifications - sets out the intended program outcomes, the program target group and examples of activities that might be delivered under the program. Service providers must comply with the TEI program specifications.
- TEI program fact sheet - explains the TEI program and the recommissioning process.
- TEI outcomes framework - underpins the whole TEI program and explains how we will work together to build evidence and improve outcomes.
- Contract negotiation fact sheet - learn more about the process of negotiating your TEI contract, including how to prepare and what to expect.
- Agreement for funding of services, standard terms
- Agreement for funding of services, schedule
TEI program logic
- TEI program logic template and examples
- TEI program logic template and examples - Word version
- TEI program logic e-module
- Assessing a program logic guide
- FAQs for developing a program logic
Real program logics from service providers
- Big Fat Smile
- Birrang Enterprise Development Co Ltd
- Orange City Council
- San Remo LINKS Youth Support Service
- San Remo Neighbourhood Centre
- Sugar Valley Neighbourhood Centre
- Privacy Information Sheet - will assist TEI service providers to understand the privacy obligations in their contract.
- Using the Data Exchange: Consent and Privacy - outlines the consent and privacy principles for using the Data Exchange
- Example client intake form - will assist TEI service providers to adhere to privacy obligations
Indigenous Data Sovereignty
The Data Exchange
- Data collection and reporting guide
- Data Exchange Quick Start Guide
- Getting onto the Data Exchange
- Setting up outlets in the Data Exchange
- How do I set up my cases, sessions and clients in the Data Exchange?
- What information do I need to record in the Data Exchange?
- Example client intake form
Measuring and Reporting Outcomes
- Measuring outcomes in the TEI Program: E-learning modules
- What is SCORE and how can I use it for the TEI program?
- TEI guide to developing surveys
- What is Community SCORE and how do I use it in the TEI program?
- Outcomes Matrix
Real examples of measuring outcomes from service providers
- Botany Family and Children’s Centre – Outcomes Matrix and Client Surveys
- Sugar Valley Neighbourhood Centre – Outcomes Matrix
- Sugar Valley Neighbourhood Centre – Client survey
Using the Data Exchange Reports
- Access, Explore and Export your Data Exchange Data
- Using data in the TEI Program
- Using data to improve our services
- The NSW TEI Activity Report
Data Exchange Webinar Series
- Webinar 1: Introduction to the Data Exchange
- Webinar 2: Getting onto the Data Exchange
- Webinar 3: Set up your organisation and create outlets
- Webinar 4: Consent and Privacy
- Webinar 5: Creating Cases, Sessions and Clients
- Webinar 6: Creating Cases, Sessions and Clients in the Community Strengthening Stream
- Webinar 7: Creating Cases, Sessions and Clients in the Wellbeing and Safety Stream
- Webinar 8: Creating Cases, Sessions and Clients for Sector Coordination and Planning
- Webinar 9: Measuring Outcomes – SCORE for Individual Clients
- Webinar 10: Measuring Outcomes – Community SCORE
- Local data packs - select your local district to access data about your area. You can use this data to develop your program logic.
Sector Development Organisations
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 16 Jul 2021