Targeted Earlier Intervention program
Understand the Targeted Earlier Intervention program and the guidelines, policies and recommissioning process you need to follow
Key TEI resources
TEI program overview
- TEI program specifications - sets out the intended program outcomes, the program target group and examples of activities that might be delivered under the program. Service providers must comply with the TEI program specifications.
- TEI program fact sheet - explains the TEI program and the recommissioning process.
- TEI outcomes framework - underpins the whole TEI program and explains how we will work together to build evidence and improve outcomes.
- Contract negotiation fact sheet - learn more about the process of negotiating your TEI contract, including how to prepare and what to expect.
- Agreement for funding of services, standard terms
- Agreement for funding of services, schedule
TEI program logic
- TEI program logic - explains why we need to change, how we will change and what outcomes we want to achieve through the program.
- TEI program logic template - will guide you through the process of developing your own program logic.
The Data Exchange
- Data collection and reporting guide - explains how to use the Data Exchange for the TEI program.
- Data Exchange Quick Start Guide
- Getting onto the Data Exchange
- Setting up outlets in the Data Exchange
- Tipsheet: How do I set up my cases, sessions and clients in the Data Exchange? - provides specific examples of how to report data in the Data Exchange.
- Tipsheet: What information do I need to record in the Data Exchange - provides examples of the minimum dataset for specific service types in the TEI program.
- Example client intake form - a form you can distribute to your clients to collect demographic information.
- Tipsheet: What is SCORE and how can I use it for the TEI program?
- TEI guide to developing surveys
- What is Community SCORE and how do I use it in the TEI program?
- Outcomes Matrix
- Using the Data Exchange - Consent and Privacy
- Information sheet for clients about the Data Exchange
- Local data packs - select your local district to access data about your area. You can use this data to develop your program logic.
Sector Development Organisations
Was this content useful?
Last updated: 17 Sep 2020