- Carers NSW is the peak non-government organisation for carers in NSW and a member of the National Network of Carers Associations.
- Carers Australia is the national peak body representing all unpaid carers, advocating on their behalf to influence policies and services at a national level.
- Carer Gateway is a national program that provides a range of services and supports delivered both in person and online.
- Mental Health Carers NSW is a non-government organization that provides systemic advocacy and support for families, relatives and friends of people who experience mental illness, living in NSW.
- Dementia Australia advocates for the needs of people living with all types of dementia, and for their families and carers, and provide support services, education and information.
- Disability, Ageing and Carers, Australia: Summary of Findings 2018
Was this content useful?
Last updated: 16 Jul 2020