Community Housing Industry Council
The Community Housing Industry Council (CHIC) provides independent advice to the NSW Government on policies and strategies for the development of the community housing industry in NSW.
CHIC has an independent chair and is made up of government and industry leaders.
Members are appointed for a term of two years. Retiring members are eligible to apply for re-appointment for a further term. The Secretary may appoint members for shorter terms at his discretion.
- Dr Ian Winter, Independent Chairperson
- Simone Walker, Department of Communities and Justice
- Chris Valacos, Registrar for Community Housing
- John Brogden, Landcom
- David Withey, Treasury NSW
- Alison Frame, Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
- Jody Broun, Aboriginal Housing Office
- Deborah Brill, NSW Land and Housing Corporation
- Stephen Anthony, Independent member
- Barbara Livesey, Independent member
- Trevor Danos AM, Independent member
- Mark Degotardi, Community Housing Industry Association
- John McKenna, Community Housing Industry Association
- Scott Langford, Community Housing Industry Association
- Charlie Trindall, Aboriginal Community Housing Industry Association