Are you experiencing domestic and family violence?
Domestic and family violence
If you're unsure whether you're experiencing domestic and family violence, call the Domestic Violence Line, it's open 24/7
1800 65 64 63
If you're in immediate danger, call Emergency Triple Zero 000
You can read more information about domestic and family violence including:
- Types of abuse
- How to recognise domestic violence
- The effects of domestic violence
- The effects of domestic violence on children and young people.
There is help and support for women and children experiencing domestic violence, see:
More information in the Domestic and Family Violence section include:
- a list of different situations that could be like yours and if so, what you can do. The section is called, My situation is...
- a section about how to stay safe - physically, mentally, emotionally and online
- the Police, legal help and the law section has info about getting an AVO and a list of free legal services you can access.
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 24 Sep 2019