Are you experiencing domestic and family violence?
Domestic and family violence
If you're in immediate danger, call Emergency Triple Zero 000
You can read more information about domestic and family violence including:
- Types of abuse
- How to recognise domestic violence
- The effects of domestic violence
- The effects of domestic violence on children and young people.
There is help and support for women and children experiencing domestic violence, see:
More information in the Domestic and Family Violence section include:
- a list of different situations that could be like yours and if so, what you can do. The section is called, My situation is...
- a section about how to stay safe - physically, mentally, emotionally and online
- the Police, legal help and the law section has info about getting an AVO and a list of free legal services you can access.