If you are a child or young person in care, ChildStory YOU will give you access to your own information online.
This can help you:
- understand more about your past
- contact your DCJ caseworker online
- ask your caseworker questions if you are not sure about something
- stay connected to your birth parents and carers
- stay connected to your culture and/or religion
- access links and phone numbers of services you may find helpful
- contribute to your life story work.
Children and young people can access information on the ChildStory YOU website.
Was this content useful?
Last updated: 31 Jan 2020