If you are a child or young person in care, ChildStory YOU will give you access to your own information online.
This can help you:
- understand more about your past
- contact your FACS caseworker online
- ask your caseworker questions if you are not sure about something
- stay connected to your birth parents and carers
- stay connected to your culture and/or religion
- access links and phone numbers of services you may find helpful
- contribute to your life story work.
Who uses ChildStory YOU?
ChildStory YOU is for the most important people in ChildStory – children and young people in care.
How can I access ChildStory YOU?
ChildStory YOU will be available in 2019.
Where can I find more information?
If you are 15-25 years old and currently in or have been in out-of-home care, you can access useful resources on the YOU website.