If you are a child or young person in care, ChildStory YOU will give you access to your own information online.
This can help you:
- understand more about your past
- contact your DCJ caseworker online
- ask your caseworker questions if you are not sure about something
- stay connected to your birth parents and carers
- stay connected to your culture and/or religion
- access links and phone numbers of services you may find helpful
- contribute to your life story work.
Children and young people can access information on the ChildStory YOU website.
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 31 Jan 2020