Standard 11: Leading effective practice
- make sure the rights of children and families are being upheld by caseworkers
- use knowledge and skills when approving and supervising casework
- include children, families, carers and staff in decision-making
- use processes to carefully make decisions on time and to grow the skills of staff
- ask for and act on feedback from children, families, carers and services
- lead work and a work environment that is culturally safe and respectful
- help staff to think deeply and clearly about their work
- stay up to date with research and evidence
- guide staff to work well with the community and other services
- role model and help our staff to learn
- provide all feedback to staff and seek feedback about our own work
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 21 Apr 2022