Standard 10: Collaborating as a team around the child
- work with children, family, carers, community members, services and other staff as a team with the child and family
- be curious about how DCJ and other services have worked with children, their family or carers in the past to learn about their experience of what worked and what did not
- connect children and families to programs and services that can help them
- know and work with local programs and services
- be clear with services, children and families about who will do what to keep children safe
- listen and act on the advice of others including children, family, carers, community and other professionals
Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 21 Apr 2022