Skip to Content

Non-English speaking reporters

Reporters who cannot speak English can make a report to the Child Protection Helpline using a professional phone interpreter. Reporters requiring the assistance of a translator are advised to contact the Translation and Interpreting Service. The reporter will need to indicate the language they speak and that they wish to contact the Child Protection Helpline. There is no cost to the reporter for this service.

Translation and Interpreting Service
131 450

Was this content useful?
Your rating will help us improve the website.
Last updated: 24 Sep 2019