Skip to Content

If you live in an Aboriginal Housing Office home and you need to report repairs or maintenance issues, please see below for your options .

DCJ Housing Managed

Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) housing (previously known as FACS) is commonly known as 'HNSW' or 'Department of Housing'.

DCJ provide maintenance services to keep tenant homes in good condition and ensure consistent maintenance standards across the State. All tenants are responsible for taking care of their property and reporting any maintenance needs to DCJ as soon as possible.

If your home is managed by DCJ use the eRepairs service to request repairs and maintenance.


Emergency repairs

For emergency repairs please call the Maintenance line.

Maintenance Line
1800 422 322

Emergency repairs can include:

  • flooding caused by a burst water pipe
  • raw sewerage overflowing inside your home
  • a gas leak
  • a major water leak that cannot be isolated
  • reporting fire damage to a property

Reporting maintenance issues

You can report your maintenance issues by phone, online or you can ask a DCJ officer to assist you.

ACHP/CHP Managed:

If your home is managed by an Aboriginal Community Housing Provider (ACHP) or a Community Housing Provider (CHP), please contact your provider directly to assist you in your repairs/maintenance needs.

Please see the list of our housing providers to contact your provider.