Who we are
FACS organisational chart
View the FACS organisational chart
Our executive team
- Michael Coutts-Trotter, Secretary
- Deidre Mulkerin, Deputy Secretary, Commissioning
- Chris Leach, Deputy Secretary, Disability
- Paul Vevers, Deputy Secretary, Southern and Western Cluster
- Simone Walker, Deputy Secretary, Northern Cluster
- John Hubby, Deputy Secretary, Corporate Services
- Anne Skewes, Deputy Secretary, Land and Housing Corporation
- Shane Hamilton, Executive Director and Chief Executive, Aboriginal Housing Office
- Gary Groves, Executive Director, Their Futures Matter
Independent statutory organisations also part of the FACS cluster
- Aboriginal Housing Office - The Aboriginal Housing Office is focused on delivering better housing choices for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in NSW.
- Office of the Children’s Guardian - The Office of the Children’s Guardian promotes the interests and rights of children and young people living in out-of-home care and regulates the quality of child safe organisations and services. The Office reports to the NSW Minister for Family and Community Services and to Parliament.
- Land and Housing Corporation - The NSW Land and Housing Corporation is responsible for the management of the NSW Government’s social housing portfolio.
- Multicultural NSW – Multicultural NSW promotes community harmony and social cohesion in one of the most culturally diverse states in the world.
Read about the FACS Districts
Was this content useful?