The Premier’s Award recognises excellence by individuals and teams in the delivery of public services to the NSW community by the public sector, not-for-profit organisations and private businesses.
In 2017, there were twelve award categories showcaseing achievements and progress towards the NSW Premier’s priorities. The categories included:
- Improving Government Services
- Driving Public Sector Diversity
- Creating Jobs
- Reducing Domestic Violence reoffending
- Improving Service Levels in Hospitals
- Tackling Childhood Obesity
- Improving Education Results
- Protecting Our Kids
- Keeping our Environment Clean
- Delivering Infrastructure
- Making housing more affordable
- Reducing Youth Homelessness
To find out more information, visit the Premier’s Awards website.