The new FACS website has been designed to make it easier for you to find and understand information that helps you choose a service, make a decision or take an action.
When the new FACS site launched on 29 April 2018 it replaced these old sites:
- Community Services – community.nsw.gov.au
- Housing NSW – housing.nsw.gov.au
- Housing Pathways – housingpathways.nsw.gov.au
- Affordable Housing – housing.nsw.gov.au/centre-for-affordable-housing
- Community Housing – housing.nsw.gov.au/community-housing
- Future Directions – socialhousing.nsw.gov.au
- Fostering our Future – community.nsw.gov.au/fostering-our-future
- Disability Council NSW – disabilitycouncil.nsw.gov.au
- Ministerial Advisory Committee on Ageing – maca.nsw.gov.au
We also replaced the old FACS site – facs.nsw.gov.au
Our goal has been to ensure the new FACS website has only relevant and up-to-date information from these old sites.
We also improved the way we organise information by creating these new key sections:
- Children, families and carers – includes information previously found on the Community Services and FACS websites
- Housing and homelessness – includes information previously found in the Housing, Housing Pathways, Affordable Housing and Community Housing websites
- Domestic and family violence – includes information previously found in the NSW Domestic Violence website. We are still working on our new Domestic and family violence section so note Domestic Violence NSW will remain live until mid-2018
- For service providers – includes relevant information from Community Services and Housing websites
- Resource centre – provides access to policies, forms, factsheets and related resources, as well as research, reports and statistics
- About us – includes information about FACS, our work to promote inclusive communities, and careers at FACS
- Contact us – lists phone numbers and office locations for FACS across NSW. You’ll also find information on how to lodge a complaint about FACS or send comments about our work
Provide feedback about the FACS website
If you would like to send us feedback about the FACS website, please click on the ‘Leave feedback’ button at the top of any page.