Our team includes a range of roles including Caseworkers, Casework Managers, Casework Support Workers, Casework Specialists, Helpline Caseworkers and more
Join us as a Casework Manager
"I love seeing parents overcome their challenges to make a better future for their children and community."
Casework Managers monitor and establish daily priorities and resource allocations for Caseworkers. They nurture high quality work encouraging a culture of best practise methods amongst staff to improve the life experiences of vulnerable children, young people, and families at risk.
As a Casework Manager, your day to day duties may include:
- Practising effective group supervision, leadership and individual casework coaching and feedback
- Client record compliance through effective review and feedback mechanisms; preparation and review input to legal documentation, briefings and correspondence ensuring responses are accurate
- Initiating court proceedings as the official applicant and providing support and guidance to caseworkers in matters such as appeal proceedings in District and Supreme Courts in a timely manner
- Ongoing professional development and collaboration across the agency and with community partners
- Contributing to operational and policy issues and change management strategies which support the agency goals and objectives
- Consulting with management on a suitable course of action in matters that are sensitive, high-risk or business-critical
Sound like you? Visit our How to apply page for roles in our Community Services team.
Our vision is to enable vulnerable people to participate fully in NSW social and economic life and build stronger, more sustainable and inclusive communities+.