"I get to meet some wonderful people and beautiful children. My colleagues are dedicated professionals and every day I’m learning something new," Cathie, Caseworker, DCJ.
Our Caseworkers support the DCJ vision of enabling vulnerable people to participate fully in NSW social and economic life and build stronger, more sustainable and inclusive communities.
We offer competitive benefits and career opportunities to ensure we attract the very best candidates.
Industry leading training and support
- our intensive caseworker development program will further develop your skills
- the opportunity to complete further study and professional development awaits
- learn from industry leading experts
- promotional opportunities available based on merit
- our management development program nurtures current and future managers
Be a part of a close team
- work alongside like-minded people towards a common goal
- work with diverse and dynamic people who are passionate, dedicated and committed
- an important job with real responsibility provides a real chance to make your mark
- work at the heart of child protection to create positive change
- shape services that build stronger and safer families and communities
A competitive salary
- base salary range $70,652 – $97,616
- employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading
Flexible working conditions:
- 140 hours per month – this is an average of 7 hours per day
- 4 weeks annual leave
- paid sick leave
- maternity, parental and adoption leave
- personal carers, and family and community service leave
- opportunity to work across NSW in city and regional locations.
Sound like you? Visit our How to apply page for roles in our Community Services team.
Our vision is to enable vulnerable people to participate fully in NSW social and economic life and build stronger, more sustainable and inclusive communities.